State-of-the-art hardware designed to crunch data 24/7
The hardware choices we've made
The choices we have made in regards to our hardware has been shaped by a number of factors:
- It needed to have processing power and memory enough to crunch through tens of thousands of products.
- Minimal moving parts, in order to extend its lifetime and reduce hardware fault
- It required a fair amount of disk space in order to support its operations.
- Excellent networking capabilities to support faster internal networks (where available).
We are extremely proud of the state-of-the-art hardware we have in our latest release, see below for the specifications.
Our hardware features the following specifications:
- Broadcom BCM2711, Quad core Cortex-A72 (ARM v8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.5GHz
- 2GB / 4GB LPDDR4-3200 SDRAM
- 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz IEEE 802.11ac wireless, Bluetooth 5.0, BLE
- 2 USB 3.0 ports; 2 USB 2.0 ports
- Gigabit Ethernet
- Sleek Armour Aluminium Alloy Chassis